What is Covered Under Micromax Protect?
- Accidental physical damage and/or such damage that causes covered equipment to stop working on normal usage
- Fails to work because accidentally fluid has entered its internal circuitry, resulting into stoppage of the covered Equipment
- Damage during riot or strike
- Damage due to acts of god perils, fire, lightening and explosion
Get Complete Protection from Accident & Liquid Damage
- Fell in a liquid
- Dropped in a toilet
- Tea/Coffee spilled over
- Spoilt in rains
- Fell on the ground
- Accidently sat on it
- Crushed by a car
- Fell off a building
Easy 3 Step Registration Process
- Download Micromax Care on your Micromax Dual 5 device
- Register with your mobile number and OTP (OTP will be sent on the registered Mobile number)
- Submit your details and Micromax Dual 5 Purchase date
Get Premium Service Experience
- Raise a request through the Micromax Care App or web Portal (www.micromaxinfo.com)
- Answer a few questions on the incident
- Post approval, schedule a pickup of your damaged device
- Device will be repaired and delivered back to you at your doorstep
Additional Plan Benefits
- Completely transparent process with real time updates on service requests through app and web
- Free doorstep pickup and drop service for repair requests
- Completely paperless claims process
- No need to visit Service Centers – all repairs are done at Authorized Service Centers
(Kindly note there will be mandatory claim administration fee of Rs.750)
Mandatory Conditions for Registration
- Plan is available only with new Micromax Dual 5 device bought through official sales channels of Micromax in India and in its original packaging
- Registration for the Plan is mandatory to claim benefits under the Plan
- All other necessary conditions as per plan Terms and Conditions have to be fulfilled
(Kindly note that the above conditions are checked only at the time of claim request. Your claim may be declined if the above conditions are not met)
What Is Not Covered Under Micromax Protect?
- Any Damage due to negligence, gross misconduct or normal wear & tear
- Cosmetic damages (dent or outer body damage, stripping of color etc.)
- Software issues, malware, damages to the accessories
- Any defect covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Theft or loss of the phone
- Any damage not reported within 48 hours of occurrence
- Damage occurring more than 1 (One) year from date of activation of the device
- More than one claim request during the plan term
- For the complete list of exclusions under the plan, kindly read the Terms and Conditions of the Plan
My Micromax Dual 5 is broken. What should I do?
- Raise a repair request via the App or Web
- Fill up the claim form giving details of how the damage happened.
- We’ll get in touch with you and guide you through the next steps
What is the Validity of Micromax Protect Plan?
- 12 months from the date of activation of the device.
How Much do I pay in Case of Repair Under Claim?
If the damage repair is covered under the plan (subject to fulfillment of all mandatory conditions), you only pay:
- Rs.750 towards mandatory Claim Administration Fee for the repair
- After availing the first free service under the plan, charges will be applicable on subsequent services which would be notified to you before such repair
How Much Time will it Take for Repair Under Claim?
- The complete process takes about 15 Days from the time you submit all the/
documents and subject to parts availability