Offer Benefits on purchase of Bharat 2 Ultra 4G model of Micromax in 2G/3G/4G Circles of Vodafone :
Cashback of Rs. 1900/- over a period of 36 months to Eligible Subscribers in their Vodafone M-Pesa Wallets as per the below construct :
- The offer is available to all existing and new Vodafone prepaid customers who buy a new Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra handset.
- Cashback shall be provided only in Vodafone's "MPesa" wallet of the Eligible Subscribers and Customer will have to register with MPesa to get the cashback.
- Customer will have to recharge the prepaid Vodafone account with a minimum value of Rs. 150/- each month for a period of 36 months in order to get the cashback amount of Rs. 900 after 18 months and Rs. 1000 after 36 months.
- Rs. 150/- recharge each month can be done in one or several transactions. Recharge done for both, voice and data, shall be considered as valid recharge for calculation of total monthly recharge. The period of 36 months as stated above starts once the Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra first gets activated on Vodafone network.
- This offer is available to customers for period of 6 Months after launch of this offer.;
- Effective Price of Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra for customers: Rs. 999/- after 36 months i.e. Rs. 2899/- (M.R.P.) -1900/- = Rs. 999/- (After application of all Offer benefits.)
- Customer will have to download & register for MPesa to get the Offer benefit i.e. cashback.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions and Terms & Conditions of Vodafone displayed on its website (https://www.vodafone.in/discover/mobile-internet/terms-and-conditions ) carefully before participating in this offer. By participating in the offer, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not participate in the offer.
"Customer" shall mean any individual or entity who has purchased a new Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra 4G Smartphone during the Offer Period and inserted an existing/new Vodafone India Prepaid Sim.
"Subscriber" shall mean: (i) the rightful user of the mobile connection who is either on prepaid or postpaid subscription, in whose name the mobile phone number (MSISDN) is registered with Vodafone India. In the event the user number / connection is registered in the name of a company/ firm, the employee who is authorized to use the MSISDN shall submit a No Objection Certificate (NoC) and authorization of the employer duly permitting the employee to use the number for subscribing for this Offer and accept the terms applicable herein. An active Subscriber shall mean the Subscriber who uses the Subscriber Identity Module (“SIM”) on a regular basis for purposes other than to participate in the Contest or any other contests offered by the Micromax and Vodafone India jointly. Valid Subscriber means having valid Subscription of Vodafone India mobile telephony services as per Law.
"Eligible Subscribers" A Subscriber in order to be eligible for the present offer must also satisfy the following criteria at the time of participation and during continuation of Offer:–
- a. Subscriber must belong to any one of the Circles of Vodafone India;
- b. Subscriber must not have been subject of any criminal proceeding;
- c. Subscriber must not - be of an unsound mind; and
- d. Subscriber must not be under any legal disability e.g. minority, insolvency, restraint by court order etc. and / or is otherwise prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
"New Bharat 2 Ultra 4G Smartphone" means a Bharat 2 Ultra 4G Smartphone that has been purchased on or between the date of launch of this offer and the date of expiry of the offer.
2. ACTIVATION PROCESS:
- a. Prepaid - Any customer who has bought a new Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra 4G Smartphone and inserts a Vodafone prepaid sim and recharges with a minimum of Rs. 150 in a month for the period as mentioned herein,
- b. Rs. 150/- can be cumulated by the customer with multiple recharges.
- c. Rs. 2700 i.e. Rs. 150*18 can also be cumulated by the customer with multiple recharges in both phases of 18 months/36 months to get the cash back.
- d. The customer needs to be LIVE on the Vodafone network and Bharat 2 Ultra smartphone network during the entire period of 36 months for availing the Offer benefits.
- e. The customer needs to be LIVE on M-Pesa app for the entire period of 36 months to be eligible for the cash back.
3. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offers and cannot be assigned/ transferred to any other person/ customer.
- 4. Micromax reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Offer, with or without any reason.
- 5. Micromax has the sole discretion to change, suspend or modify the Offer or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
- 6. The entrants/customers shall not hold Micromax, its group entities, or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses which an entrant/customer claims to have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claims to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and/or on account of the Offer.
- 7. Vodafone shall be liable to address complaints of the customers if any regarding the performance of the offer obligations by Vodafone/MPesa.
- 8. 3 years, Micromax Service liability towards the offer/customer is 1 yr warranty post which standard Micromax out of warranty policy applies, where the customer is liable to pay for the service. Kindly access the detailed warranty policy on our website : (https://www.micromaxinfo.com/warranty.aspx ).
Micromax may discontinue / suspend temporary or otherwise / terminate the arrangement and / or modify the terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to Customers(s).
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITIES:
- a) You agree that this Offer is being made purely on a “best endeavour” basis and subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in the Offer is voluntary and You expressly agree to avail the Offer at your sole risk. Micromax shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability to any Subscriber arising due to participation in the Offer.
- b) Micromax makes no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, meeting of Your requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security of the Offer and/or any delay or failure to avail the Offer including due to technical or network problems. To the extent you choose to avail this Offer, you do so at your own initiative and You shall remain responsible for compliance with the Terms and Conditions herein, any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. You agree not to hold Micromax, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, and agents or representatives liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the Winner or any participant or third party, in connection with the Offer or arising otherwise.
- c) Micromax reserves the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to the offer at any time without notice. In no event will Micromax be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to the offer. Micromax may also impose limits on the use of or access to the offer, in any case and without notice or liability.
- d) Any claims, issues, damages or losses with regards to the faulty/no reciept of benefits awarded under this Offer will be the sole liability of the Vodafone India and Micromax will not have any responsibility related to the same and will not entertain any query or complaint of such customers. Micromax shall however be liable for Bharat 2 Ultra 4G handsets and the after sales services for the handsets if required, as per its Warranty and After sales services Policies.
- e) You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Micromax, its officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents or representatives harmless from and against any and all actual claims, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, expenses, costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs), losses or damages of whatsoever nature, which Micromax may incur, pay or become responsible arising out of or in connection with the Your breach of these Terms and Conditions. Micromax shall have the right to defend itself, pursuant to this clause, at the cost of the Customer in breach.
If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
12. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
13. By availing this Offer, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call registry and You agree to receive promotional messages and alerts under the current Offer and upcoming offers from Micromax, as it may in its sole and absolute discretion decide.
14. This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances i.e. Act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Micromax.
15. Failure by Micromax to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of those Terms and Conditions and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
16. Customers may contact the customer care regarding any queries, complaints, disputes pertaining to the Offer.
18. You agree that Vodafone India has no responsibility and liability with regard to the privacy, safety and security of any information (including personal information) that You may have to share independently with third party content providers for availing relevant contents.
19. By participating in the Offer, You confirm to abide by all intellectual and industrial property rights, including copyrights or trademarks belonging to Micromax and to any third party content licensor to Micromax that is made available through the Offer.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. In the event of any disputes or any matter arising here from will be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Micromax whose decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of Arbitration shall be Mumbai.
21. You agree that you have read, understood and voluntarily agree to these terms and conditions mentioned and stated herein.